Product & General Enquiries
- Using the search bar at the top and typing in the item name
- Browsing the relevant category
- Checking a seller’s storefront
- On the product page, click on the seller’s name above the price and then click the ‘Ask a Question’ button
- If there are multiple sellers, you can scroll down to the 'Compare Sellers' table and click ‘Ask a Question’ below the name of your preferred seller
- If you’re browsing the seller’s shop, click on ‘Details’ at the top and ‘Do you have a question?’
- When your order is confirmed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with an estimated delivery window.
- Once your order has been dispatched, we’ll update you with a dispatch confirmation email containing the estimated delivery window.
- You can also find the estimated delivery window by logging in to your OnBuy account - go to the View Orders page, locate the order and hit the ‘View Order Details’ button.
We always recommend contacting the seller directly with enquiries about products, orders, deliveries and returns as they’ll be able to advise you best.
Before contacting the seller, we’d advise you to check out their storefront as this may answer your question quicker. To do this, click their name on the product page where it says ‘Sold By’ underneath the product title, or in the ‘Compare Sellers’ table further down the page.
For order enquiries, simply click the ‘Contact Seller’ button on the relevant order on the View Orders page in your OnBuy account.
If you have a product question, you can contact the seller via their product page in two ways:
- Click on the seller’s name above the price and then click the ‘Ask a Question’ button
- Scroll down to the ‘Compare Sellers’ table and click ‘Ask a Question’ below the name of your preferred seller
If you're looking to ask a question about a product in refurbished or used condition, you can contact the seller from the product page by clicking the 'Choose Price Below' button then the 'Ask a Question' button by your preferred seller.
Please note: OnBuy is an online marketplace, so we don’t sell anything ourselves and are therefore unable to provide detailed information about products or advise on delivery/returns beyond what is listed on the site. If you’re aware of products that break the law or violate OnBuy's terms, please report these to us here.